Foreigner's Visa in China

Content Img

Chinese attraction increases the number of foreigners to China. According to statistics, the number of foreigners exiting from and entering into China is up to 98 million people in 2019. Foreigners working in Shanghai have been over 210,000 persons, and this number is increasing year by year. How many kinds of foreigner’s visa in China? What's the differences between them?

Tourism Visa (L)

It’s very common visa type. Generally speaking, foreigners holding L visa could stay maximum 30 days after entering into China. Other L visa may last 15 days, 60 days or longer time, according to applicant's different situations.

Business Visa (M)

It is applicable to foreigners for visiting, giving lectures, business trip, technology communication, culture activities or short-time-training. We could apply for once entry, twice entries or multiple entries within 1 month, 3 months, 6 months and 1 year etc..

Residence Permit

It is applicable to foreigners for working and residence. We could apply for 1 year to 5 years multiple entries residence permit for those who works and stays in China no matter foreign employees or their family members.

When you are busy and uncertain about China visa process, J & K's professional visa service will be your best choice.

<< back