Notice on the Adjustment of Chinese visa and the policy of entry
Notice on the Adjustment of Chinese visa and the policy of entry to China
In order to facilitate foreigners coming to China, starting from March 15, 2023, the Chinese visa and the entry policies for foreigners coming to China will be adjusted as the following details:
- The Chinese visa that was issued before March 28, 2020 and remains valid will be reactivated.
- The relevant visa-issuing authority stationed abroad will resume examining and issuing various types of Chinese visas. For more details, please check the Chinese visa requirements announcement.
- The port visa office will resume examining and issuing various types of port visas.
- Hainan visa-free policy, Visa-free policy specified for foreign cruise-group-tour through Shanghai Port, Guangdong visa-free policy specified for foreign tour groups from Hong Kong or Macao SAR, and Guangxiguilin visa-free policy specified for foreign tour groups of ASEAN countries will be reactivated.
1. The 10 years Multi-entries tourist L visa or family re-union Q1/Q2 visa which issued before 28th March 2020 will be available again to enter China.2. The tourist L visa will be re-open.
Work Permit and Residence Permit Application
Foreigner Permanent Residence ID Card
China Immigration Policy Consulting
Bookkeeping and Tax Declaration
China Tax Policy Consulting
M & A